From your backyard to our Boardroom
As Kiwis we are known for our Number 8 wire and can do attitude. That’s why we know that there will be great products in our own backyard just waiting to be discovered.
Here at Ballantynes, we want to give emerging designers an opportunity to pitch their great products to our experts. From Fashions to pantry, gifts to cosmetics, handbags to hand-lotion, we are encouraging anyone with a product or brand that is not yet in wholesale production to come forward and pitch their product to us.
Your product will be sold in Ballantynes with you retaining the sales
Your product will receive a prime merchandise display location
Your product will have a featured editorial in one of our publications and/or online
You will have access to experts for advice
Path to the Boardroom
1. Register your interest below by 5:30, 13 July 2018
2. Receive confirmation by 17 July of your invitation to the boardroom
3. Successful applicants will present their products to Ballantynes Sunday 22 July from 10am
What to expect in the Boardroom
You will be given the opportunity to sit down for up to 10 minutes with our experts to tell them all about your product.
They will be interested to know
- - About your product
- - Where your product is made and what volumes you can produce?
- - Why will your product appeal to a Ballantynes customer?
- - How is your product currently been sold (if at all)?
- - At what price point would you see your product?
- - How much would you sell your product for?
Simply register your interest through the form below
Note: If the entry form is not displaying, please hit F5 to refresh this page.